I am currently a third year Ph.D. student in the Geometry team of the Institut de Mathématiques de Bordeaux, under the supervision of Vincent Koziarz and Pierre Mounoud. My research interests lie in affine manifolds and crystallographic groups. In my thesis I look at affine Hermite-Lorentz compact manifolds.
Publication and pre-publications
- Flat compact Hermite-Lorentz manifolds in dimension 4, on arXiv.
- Géométrie et topologie en l'honneur de Christophe Bavard, Université de Bordeaux, 20-24 November 2017.
- Class: Contemporary Perpectives in Geometry, Université de Strasbourg, 19-23 June 2017.
- Paroles aux jeunes chercheurs en groupes et géométries , Université de Strasbourg, 28-30 November 2016.
- Conference "Dynamics, Geometry and Number Theory" in honor of Gregory Margulis , I.H.P. Paris, 13-17 June 2016.
- Paroles aux jeunes chercheurs en groupes et géométries , Université de Nice, 25-27 November 2015.
- 2013-2015 : Master ALGANT in Algebra, Geometry and Number Theory, between the University of Leiden, The Netherlands and the University of Bordeaux, France.
- 2010-2013 : Bachelor in Fundamental Mathematics at the University of Turin, Italy.
- 6th March 2018: I took part in the contest "Ma thèse en 180 secondes", here is the video.
- 20th and 22nd March 2018: I took part in two events in collaboration with the science museum in Bordeaux, "CAP sciences", for the "Semaine des mathématiques".
- 27th March 2018: I took part in the "Printemps de la mixité" , whose aim is to encourage girls in high school to pursue scientific studies.
- 28th March 2018: I took part to the Journée "Filles et maths", whose aim is to encourage girls in high school to pursue mathematical studies.
A part from being a mathematician I have also been practicing african dance since many years. Here are the videos of two workshops in Bordeaux in which I took part: Dundunba and Soko .
- Mail: bianca(dot)barucchieri(at)u-bordeaux(dot)fr
- Address: Institut de Mathématiques de Bordeaux - 351, cours de la Libération - 33405, Talence cedex, France
- Office: 305D .