I am currently in my first year as a Ph.D. student in the Image, Optimization and Probabilities IOP team of the Institut de Mathématiques de Bordeaux , under the supervision of Charles Dossal and Jean-François Aujol. My research interests lie in Convex optimization, algorithms, dynamical systems and related topics. This year my work focus on the different connexions between differential systems and algorithms for convex minimization problems.
Publications and preprints
- V. Apidopoulos, J.-F. Aujol, Ch. Dossal : On a second order differential inclusion modeling the FISTA algorithm, Preprint available on HAL
- V. Apidopoulos, J.-F. Aujol, Ch. Dossal : Convergence rate of inertial Forward-Backward algorithm beyond Nesterov's rule , Preprint available on HAL
Conferences and Schools
- Signal Processing with Adaptive Sparse Structured Representations (SPARS), Lisbon, June 2017.
- Workshop CAVALIERI on Optimal Transport and Optimization in Imaging, Paris, October 2016.
- Winter school "Nonlinear Function Spaces in Mathematics and Physical Sciences", Lyon, December 2015.