- 05/2020: Beginning of the PhD thesis of Warren Jouanneau on "Classification and segmentation of fashion images", founded by the Lectra company, with a RFIAP paper
- 02/2020: Our multi-disciplinary project on Machine Learning for Ocean and SWOT data processing has been awarded a CNRS 80|PRIME grant
- 01/2020: Talk at the Workshop on AI for Ocean, Atmosphere and Climate Dynamics in Brest
- 12/2019: Beginning of our PostProdLEAP ANR Project on video archive post-production
- 10/2019: New Master internship offers
- 07/2019: Introduction for general (french) audience to Image colorization, in Interstices
- 07/2019: Talk at the International Congress on Industrial and Applied Mathematics, in Valencia, Spain
- 07/2019: Journée commune des GdR ISIS et MIA: Transport optimal en apprentissage statistique et traitement du signal, in Ivry, France
- 06/2019: Talk at the International Conference on Scale Space and Variational Methods, Hofgeismar, Germany
- 04/2019: Elsa
Cazelles has been awarded the 2018
Jacques Neveu Prize for her PHD on "Statistical properties
of barycenters in the Wasserstein space and fast algorithms for
optimal transport of measures"
- 03/2019: Antoine Houdard has started his post-doc within the GOTMI ANR project
- 02/2019: Talk at the Workshop on Variational methods and optimization in imaging, at IHP, Paris
- 11/2018: Journées communes des GdR MIA et ImaBio: Microscopie et traitement d'image, in Illkirch, France
- 09/2018: Beginning of the 9 months stay in Cambridge with a NoMADS secondment at MathWorks
Mini-symposium Optimal Transport and Patch Methods for Color Image Editing, at SIAM SIIMS, Bologna, Italy
- 05/2018: CNRS article on our work on Wasserstein Geodesic PCA (Actualités de l'INSMI)
- Image Assimilation in Geosciences
Improving numerical prediction with the integration of structured image information in data assimilation systems.
Keywords: Variational and sequential assimilation, observation errors.
- Numerical methods for Optimal Transportation
Definition of generalized optimal transportation models for comparing and interpolating densities
Keywords: Physical-based regularity constraints, approximations for fast computation, data analysis in Wasserstein space, Neural Networks.
Applications: Computational photography, Geosciences.
- Inverse problems in Imaging sciences
Introduction of new variational and discrete models for image/video processing and analysis.
Keywords: Segmentation, superpixels, denoising, motion estimation, tracking, stereovision, 3D reconstruction, color transfer,
Applications: Satellite data, Movie post-production, Football replay, Medical imaging.
- Machine Learning and Graph representation
Algorithms for processing non structured data represented by graph.
Keywords: Graph cuts, cheeger cuts, clustering, label propagation, semi-supervized learning, unsupervised learning.
Applications: Hyperspectral and Medical data