I am mostly interested in operator algebras, ergodic theory and geometric group theory.
- Local spectral gap in the group of Euclidean isometries (with A. Ioana). Accepted to IMRN, arXiv
- On solid ergodicity for Gaussian actions.
J. Funct. Anal. 263 (2012) 1040-1063.
- W*-superrigidity of mixing Gaussian actions of rigid groups.
Adv. Math. 244 (2013), 69-90.
- Amalgamated free product type III factors with at most one Cartan subalgebra (with C. Houdayer and S. Raum).
Compos. Math. 150 (2014), 143-174.
- Maximal amenable subalgebras of von Neumann algebras associated with hyperbolic groups (with A. Carderi).
Math. Ann. 367 (2017), 1199-1216.
- Maximal amenable von Neumann subalgebras arising from maximal amenable subgroups (with A. Carderi).
Geom. Funct. Anal. 25 (2015), 1688-1705.
- Local spectral gap in simple Lie groups and applications (with A. Ioana and A. Salehi-Golsefidi).
Invent. Math. 208 (2017), 715-802.
- II_1 factors with non isomorphic ultrapowers (with I. Chifan and A. Ioana).
Duke Math. J. 166 (2017), 2023-2051.
- Strong solidity of free Araki-Woods factors (with C. Houdayer and S. Vaes).
Accepted to Amer. J. Math.
- Structure of modular invariant subalgebras in free Araki-Woods factors (with C. Houdayer).
Anal. PDE 9 (2016), 1989-1998.
- Amenable absorption in amalgamated free product von Neumann algebras (with C. Houdayer).
To appear in Kyoto J. Math.
- Crossed-products by locally compact groups: Intermediate subfactors (with A. Brothier).
Journal of Operator Theory 79 (2018), 101-137.
- A note on uniformly bounded cocycles into finite von Neumann algebras (with J. Roydor),
Accepted to Canadian Math. Bulletin, pdf.