Infectious Disease Outbreaks
The goal of this series of talks is to present multiple aspects of mathematical modelling to address important problems relevant to infectious disease outbreaks. Such problems can be addressed from many different angles from data, to mathematical models, to simulations and their combinations. COVID-19 pandemic will indeed be one of major topics in this series of lectures. We organize this series of lectures, in between France (Europe) and Canada (North America), to bring together mathematicians from both continents.
Please contact Quentin Griette, University of Bordeaux, for more information on this lecture series: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Lloyd Demetrius (Harvard University)
- Quentin Griette (Université de Bordeaux)
- Denise Kirschner (University of Michigan)
- Xi Huo (University of Miami)
- Yvon Maday (Sorbonne Université)
- Pierre Magal (Université de Bordeaux)
- Jianhong Wu (York University)